Cory J. Miller
Professional and Business History:
Cory Miller is a co-founder of Miller Lyden, P.C. which began in January 2016.
Cory Miller grew up in Chippewa County, Wisconsin where he graduated from Chippewa Falls Senior High School before attending the University of Wisconsin in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. In 1997, Cory received his law degree from the Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. After graduating, Cory returned to his home town of Chippewa Falls where he served his community both as a prosecutor as well as a defense attorney before relocating with his family to Pennsylvania.
Bachelor of Science, History,
University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, 1993
Juris Doctorate, Hamline University School of Law, 1997
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Qualified as Capital Counsel by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Admitted to the Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Defense Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity – Member and Former Chapter President
Cory was born and raised in the Northwoods of Wisconsin where he developed his down-to-earth personality and a strong personal rapport with others at an early age. While in college at the University of Wisconsin, he enjoyed participation in college Forensics where he excelled and reached the National Finals in debate. In his spare time, he was both a Back-country canoe and fishing guide as well as snowboarding instructor. Relocating his law practice to Pennsylvania in 1998, he continues to apply his past experiences to the practice of law as a criminal trial attorney. When not in a courtroom, he now shares his passion for sports and the outdoors with his family. Cory currently resides in West Earl Township, Lancaster County with his wife and children. Cory and his family are members of the Saint John Neumann Catholic Church in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.